Your daily mailbox is boring? Let me share my boringness with you. Enter your email address here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Malaysian Computer Technical Blog (Info)

Thursday 10 January 2008

Boring Day

Today is a boring day.. I don't know what to do. Updating blog? Huhu.. Too many comments for the new template of mywindowsxp. But I don't care now.. Lets just try it out. Let us find its true potential.

Watching movies? Nah.. I don't have money to go to the cinema right now. My scholarship isn't come out yet. New source for movies? Yeah.. Now movies can be find in front of you right now. Yup, in front of you. My friends and I just search and download any movies we want. Trust me. Any movies. Lots of things in the internet world right now. Maybe I would post '10 source for your free movies' at mywindowsxp. Hm.. I jotted down on my list that one.

So what to do know.. My FYP isn't working yet.. My Professor want to see some progression on how to put uCLinux into Altera DE2 Nios processor. "I'll give you two weeks", he said last week. Huhu..

So, what to do know.. Where's my Casanova DVD.. Fav of all time. :) Ok. Gotcha. Lord of the Rings. My Casanova DVD is lost.. Someone must have forgotten to return it back.



So, lets start the movie. Enjoy you guys.. :)

2 comments:

baiz said...

eh, marah ker kita komen psl layout byk2?? jgn marah yer... alah, org lyn jer.. yg penting empunya blog puas hati.. kan?? nak tgk series pun boleh lah dzul.. byk side boleh.. tp yg plg best skali kat ovguide.com, nnt dia redirect kan kita ker site cerita yg kita nak. the side reeltv.com, project free tv, byk lg lah.

DeKaN said...

hehe.. aiyak.. i'm not angry lah.. :) ic.. so many place to watch that series eh.. next time you gonna teach me k. :)