Your daily mailbox is boring? Let me share my boringness with you. Enter your email address here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Malaysian Computer Technical Blog (Info)

Friday 11 January 2008

Maxis Line Redirection Problem?

Sometimes when I called my friends or my family using maxis line, they got redirected to some other line. "Hello?". "Hello, ayah ada?". "Ayah? wrong number la.. Chinese here." "Sorry.." Damn. It happen, so, so many times.. More than the fingers in one side hand (more than five times la..).

One case happen to me when I was called by an unknown phone number, the same person twice times, and then I asked what number he want to call. So, he said the number, and surprisingly, that number is exactly as mine but the last digit is missed. Let say my number 012-3456789, then his friend number is 012-3456787.

Huh.. Did you guys happen the same problem too? The chances they mistype the number is low because they only push the dial button after select the name from their Phonebook.

What happen maxis ha? Their network is not stable? The wireless data encapsulation lost in the air eh? 101010101, the last digit lost then. :p I don't have money to called someone else la.. Its troublesome when we have little credit enough for one single call only. Ish2.. Hey, sometimes we can hear other person voice message when dialled *1*.. Very funny :P

No comments: